1. Who we are
O Mundo da Equitação – Comércio e Insdustria de Artigos de Equitação Unipessoal, Lda, headquartered at Rua da Fábrica 58 D, 2135-144 Porto Alto, Samora Correia, Portugal, Legal Entity nº 504224387, hereinafter referred to as “O Mundo da Equitação” Is a company that creates and sells riding articles, in a physical and online store, specializing in Saddle Fitting.
We treat your personal data as co-responsible for the treatment and protection of your data.
Data Protection Officer email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Why we use your data
We are entitled to treat your data for different reasons. The main thing is that we need to treat them for the execution of the contract that you agree to conclude with us when making a purchase, or even to obtain a quote (pre-contractual obligations) or even to take advantage of some of our services or features, although there are other reasons that legitimize us to use them, such as the interest in answering your questions or the consent you grant us to send you our newsletters, among others.
Depending on how you interact with our Platform, that is, depending on the services, products or features you want to enjoy, we will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
2.1. To meet requests or requests that you make through the Customer Support channels We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request.
2.2. For marketing purposes. This purpose includes the processing of your data, mainly for:
- To the extent that by consenting to receive news and communications from O Mundo da Equitação, we will treat your personal data to manage such request, including sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as email, MMS or SMS).
- In this sense, bear in mind that this data processing does not require any analysis of your user or customer profile to determine what your preferences are and therefore which products and services are most appropriate in your style when we send you information.
- Remember that you can request the cancellation of such service at any time and at no cost, just send us an email to email@example.com.
- Carry out promotional actions (for example, for organizing fairs, contests or sending your list of saved items to the email address you specify).
- When participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to process the data that you have made available to us according to each promotional action and to communicate it through various means such as social networks or on the Platform itself. In each promotional action you participate in, you will have the terms and conditions available where we will give you more detailed information about the treatment of your personal data.
- We inform that your personal data for the present purposes will be kept for 10 years after obtaining the consent, being able, as mentioned above, to request the deletion of your data by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.3. Functionality and quality analysis to improve our services If you access our Platform / website, we inform you that we will NOT process your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand how users interact with our Platform and so we are able to improve it.
In addition, on certain occasions WE CAN carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at knowing the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detecting the areas in which we can improve, however, you will be informed in detail of the possible treatment of your personal data.
3. What data do we use
Depending on the purposes for which we process your data at any given moment, as explained above, we need to process one or another data which, in general, will be the following:
- Your identification data (for example, your name, address, taxpayer, contact details, etc.);
- Economic and transactional information (for example, your financial data in case you want to request financing for the purchase of our products.);
- Commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter),
- Data about your tastes and preferences.
- Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service on the Platform, we will mark some fields as mandatory, as they are data that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with this data, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy these services or features.
4. With whom we share your data
We will share your data with service providers that aid or support, whether they are companies from O Mundo da Equitação itself or external collaborators with whom we have an agreement, which may be in Portugal or abroad.
- Financial Institution;
- Technological service providers;
- Providers and employees of logistics, transport and delivery services;
- Service providers related to customer support;
- Partners and service providers related to marketing and advertising;
- For reasons of service efficiency, some of the providers may not belong to o Mundo da Equitação, but they are all located in the European Economic Area. We inform that when we transfer your data to third parties, we safeguard with adequate guarantees and always maintaining the security of your data.
5. Your rights
You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In some cases, you also have other rights, for example, to object to us using your data or the right to have them, as explained in detail below, and you can request the deletion of your personal data to the email at any time: lojaonline@omundodaequitacao.
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing you the exercise of your rights. We have determined that you can exercise your rights at no cost by writing us a message to the email address email@example.com, simply stating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. If we consider it necessary for us to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of an identification document.
Regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you are entitled to:
- Ask us for access to the data we have available to you.
- Ask us to rectify the data we already have.
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to continue to process it, as explained above, or when we are no longer legally authorized to process it
- Ask us to cancel or limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of your data or to keep it for longer than necessary when you need it.
- If you have given us your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you are also entitled to withdraw it at any time, by sending such request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When our legitimacy for the treatment of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract, as explained above, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will be entitled to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured format, in common use and automatic reading, to be able to transmit it directly to another entity without impediment on our part.
On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you that you are entitled to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority on data protection: National Data Protection Commission is located at Av. D. Carlos I, 134 - 1.º 1200-651 Lisboa. Telephone: 213 928 400 - Fax: 213 976 832 - e-mail: email@example.com.
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process it, as explained in the following table:
6.1. Manage your registration as a site / platform user
The processing of your data is necessary in accordance with the terms that regulate the use of the Platform. In other words, to make a contact request on the Platform / website, we need to process your personal data, otherwise we would not be able to manage your registration or satisfy your requests.
In case you decide to use our website or access via a social network, the reason why we are legitimate to treat your data is the consent you grant when authorizing the transfer of your data through the social network or website.
6.2. Development, fulfillment and execution of the purchase and sale or service contract
The processing of your data is necessary for the conclusion of the purchase and sale contract or the provision of services with you.
Some data processing related to the purchase process will only be activated because it requests or authorizes it, such as the storage of payment data (accounting documents) to obtain financing.
In these cases, the basis for us to process your data is your own consent. We believe that we have a legitimate interest in carrying out the checks necessary to detect and prevent possible fraud when making a purchase. We understand that the treatment of this data is positive for all parties that intervene when making a payment for a purchase and, for you, as it allows us to take measures to protect you against fraud attempts made by third parties.
6.3. Client support
We believe that we have a legitimate interest in responding to requests or questions that you ask us through the various means of contact available.
We understand that the treatment of these data is also beneficial for you, in that it allows us to assist you properly and respond to requests made, make surveys to satisfy and even present products that may satisfy your needs.
When you contact us for the management of incidents related to your order or the product / service purchased through our website / platform, the processing of your data is necessary for the conclusion of the purchase and sale contract, as well as the pre-contractual obligations, if it comes from your consent.
When your request is related to the exercise of the rights about which we inform you below, or to complaints related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to process your data is the fulfillment of our legal obligations.
The basis for legitimacy to process your data for marketing purposes is the consent that you freely grant to us, for example, when you accept to receive personalized information through various means, when you accept these terms and conditions.
7. Data retention period
The period of conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat it, as explained below:
7.1. We will treat your data for as long as you remain a registered user (that is, until you decide to cancel your registration).
7.2. We will process your data for as long as necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services you have purchased, including possible returns, complaints or complaints associated with the purchase of the product or service, and we have established a period of 3 years.
7.3. We will process your data for as long as necessary to fulfill your request or request.
7.4. We will treat your data until you cancel your subscription or request the deletion of your data by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the deletion of your data regarding the sending of newsletters, and, if not, do we keep your personal data for such purpose for 10 years.
Regardless of whether we process your personal data for as long as is strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep them duly guarded and protected for as long as responsibilities arising from the treatment may arise, always complying with the legislation in force. When each of the possible actions prescribes, we will delete personal data.
8. Information about cookies
We may use technologies such as "cookies" to record session information, collect visits and access details on our website that allows us to continue to improve our services and provide better and more useful resources to users of our website.
8.1. What is it?
If in the navigation software you use on your device you have accepted the recording of cookies, the cookies integrated in the pages and content you have consulted may be temporarily stored in a specific space on your device. In that location, they will be readable only by their issuer.
8.2. Acceptance / refusal
The registration of a cookie on your terminal depends on your wishes. You can at any time choose to modify your choice freely through the options provided by your navigation software.
8.3. Why accept cookies?
When you visit the website www.omundodaequitacao.com, these cookies will record certain information that is stored on your device. This information is essential to guarantee the functionalities made available and serve to offer you products based on the articles you have already selected during your previous visits and thus allow you to benefit from a better navigation on our website.
8.4. Your browser configuration
The configuration of cookie management depends on each browser and is present in the help menu of your browser.
O Mundo da Equitação reserves the right to make any changes or corrections to this notification when it deems appropriate. Please check this page regularly to review the information and check for any updates.
When the change in question is significant in relation to your privacy, you will also receive a message to your e-mail address, to review the changes, evaluate them and, if necessary, oppose, canceling any service or functionality.